Department of Chemistry, Brandon University , CANADA
V.C. Chen and H. Perreault. (2009) Method and apparatus for depositing samples on a target surface.” United States Patent # 7,550,721.
Type your paragraph here.
14. S. Chittaranjan, S. Chan, C. Yang, K.C. Yang, V.C. Chen, A. Moradian, M. Firme, J. Song, N. Go, M. Blough, J. Chan, G. Cairncross, S.M. Gorski, G. Morin, S. Yip, M.A. Marra. (2014). Mutations in CIC and IDH1 cooperatively regulate 2-hydroxyglutarate levels and cell clonogenicity. Oncotarget, 5(17), 7960-7979.
13. V.C. Chen, J.W. Gouw, C.C. Naus, L.J. Foster. (2013) Connexin Multisite Phosphorylation: Mass spectrometry‐based Proteomics Fills the Gap. BBA – Biomembranes. 1828(1): 23–34.
12. P.R. Gielen, Q. Aftab, N. Ma, V.C. Chen, X. Hong, S. Lozinsky, C.C. Naus, W.-C. Sin (2013) Connexin43 confers Temozolomide resistance in human glioma cells by modulating the mitochondrial apoptosis pathway. Neuropharmacology. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2013.05.002.
11. V.C. Chen, A.R. Kristensen, L.J. Foster, C.C. Naus. (2012) The Association of Cx43 with E3 Ubiquitin Ligase TRIM21 Reveals a Mechanism for Gap Junction Phosphodegron Control. J Proteome Res. 7;11(12):6134-46.
10. C. Lamiche, J. Clarhaut, P.-O. Strale, S. Crespin, N. Pedretti, F.-X. Bernard, C.C. Naus, V.C. Chen, L.J. Foster, N. Defamie, M. Mesnil, F. Debiais, L. Cronier (2012) The gap junction protein Cx43 is involved in the bone-targeted metastatic behavior of human prostate cancer cells. Clinical & Experimental Metastasis. 29:111–122.
9. V.C. Chen, G. Sadler, M.E. McComb, H. Perreault, H.W. Duckworth (2011) Characterization of specific binding by mass spectrometry: Associations of E. coli citrate synthase with NADH and 2-azidoATP. Int. Journal Mass Spectrometry. 305:238–246.
8. S. Shojania, G.D. Henry, V.C. Chen, T.N. Vo, H. Perreault, J.D. O’Neil (2010) High yield expression and puriﬁcation of HIV-1 Tat1-72 for structural studies. J. Virology Methods. 164:35-42.
7. V.C. Chen, C.-C. Chou, H.-Y. Hsieh, H. Perreault, K.-H. Khoo (2008). Targeted identification of phosphorylated peptides by Off-line HPLC-MALDI-MS/MS using LC Retention Time Prediction. Journal Mass Spectrometry. 43:1649-58.
6. E. Lattova, V.C. Chen, S. Varma, T. Bezaheh, H. Perreault (2007) Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization on-target method for the investigation of oligosaccharides and glycosylation sites in glycopeptides and glycoproteins. Rapid Communication Mass Spectrometry. 21:1644-1650.
5. S. Snovida, V.C. Chen, Perreault, H. (2006) Use of a novel DHB/aniline MALDI matrix for improved detection and on-target derivatization of glycans. Analytical Chemistry. 78:8561-8568.
4. V.C. Chen, X. Li, H. Perreault, J.I. Nagy (2006) Interaction of zonula occludens-1 (ZO-1) with α-actinin-4: application of functional proteomics for identification of PDZ domain-associated proteins. Journal Proteome Research. 9:2123-2134.
3. S.I. Snovida, V.C. Chen, O. Krokhin, H. Perreault (2006) Isolation and identification of sialylated glycopeptides from bovine α1-acid glycoprotein by off-line capillary electrophoresis MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry. Analytical Chemistry. 78:6556-6563.
2. V.C. Chen, K. Cheng, W. Ens, K.G. Standing, J.I. Nagy, and H. Perreault. (2004) Device for the reverse-phase separation and on-target deposition of peptides incorporating a novel hydrophobic sample barrier for MALDI mass spectrometry. Analytical Chemistry. 76:1189-1196.
1. V. Pham, W. Zang, V.C Chen, Whitney, T., Yao, J., Froese, D., Friesen, A.D., Diakur, J.M., and Haque, W. (2003) Design and synthesis of novel pyridoxine 5’-phosphonates as potential anti-ischemic agents, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 46:3680-3687.